Thursday, May 24, 2007

Chubby Babies!


Monday I took Tommy to his four month well check. And not to my surprise he is taking after his sister Alexis! He is in the 50th percentile for height, 75th for head, and 85th for weight! He is my little bean bag! At this age Alexis was 10th percentile for height and 90th for weight! I have no idea where my chubby babies came from, but boy do I love it!!!! There is nothing like hugging a plump little person. I love that my babies are healthy and thriving. My mother in law jokes that I have cream for milk! I thank Heavenly Father every day for my beautiful, healthy children and for the wonderful opportunity to be a mother.



Alexis at four months





Tommy at four months





6 comments:

Jamie said...

Love those chubby babies! They are so, so cute!
Love, Jamie

Sarajane said...

They are so darling. I have a chunky one too, love it.

Rebecca said...

I can't believe how much they look alike. How cute! Chubby babies are fun to cuddle but sure do get hard to carry by the end of the day. (I can't wait until my chubby boy can walk!)

becky said...

hey...i don't know if you remember me, but we used to work at pbkids together and my twin went to the U...i went to the Y. you have such a cute family!

becky parry kimball

Muranda said...

Seriously, they are so darling. Ashton is super skinny, so I don't get to squeeze very much chub. Keep sqeezing it for me! They seriously have identical bodies....so fun!

Muranda

Steve and Cami said...

I am so happy to find your blog! Hooray! I didn't know you had number 2! How fun. They are SO, SO cute! I am dying for a chubby baby. Annie has never had one ounce of chub. Maybe better luck this time. I am going to keep checking up on your cute family!
Love, Cami