Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm baaaack!

Ok, I thought I was going to give up on blogging, but what the heck I'll give it another try! (Jamie this is for you!) A lot has happened since I last posted, but I won't bore you with all of the details. I think I will choose a few things here and there and then hopefully continue on! One major thing that has happened is that I got braces- yes folks braces! Man, do these things STINK! As a teenager I refused to get them and now at 28 I am suffering through them for two years- yikes! Oh well, I just keep telling myself the result will be worth it! I'm still debating whether to show a picture as I look pretty ridiculous! Anyway here's what's been happening:

Alexis' first day of Ballet- which she loves! After every class she shows me her new moves.




This is Tommy's favorite thing about Ballet. While we are waiting for class to get over he hides in the middle of all of them!


Alexis' first day of preschool with her buddy Micah- she was pretty nervous, but now she loves it!


ok here is one with the braces! This is at Alexis preschool fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch. we had such a fun time and even got a tractor ride, Tommy was in heaven!



We took the Kids to the Treehouse Museum's Enchanted Forest a week before Halloween. The kids had so much fun, except Tommy couldn't sit still long enough to hear all of the stories! This is where I kept finding him:
On the his favorite thing there- the fire truck!




These are some of the fun things they got to take home from the night at the museum! (giving their best gurrr faces!) They had such a fun time- I highly reccomend going next year!


O.K. there are more pictures, but I think I have to save them for another day. Few, I did it! Man I have been putting this off for so long- It feels good to be back!

8 comments:

Becky said...

Good to have you back in the bloggin world.

Sarajane said...

I keep checking in, and was very happy to see that your back. We should get together for a play date sometime. We love the Treehouse too.

Dehner Family said...

Welcome back. Alexis looks just like you as a little ballerina. SO CUTE! I got braces at 25, they are annoying, but so worth it in the end. Good luck with them.

Hilary said...

Yay! Love the pictures. I know, sometimes I want to give up on blogging, but the feeling never lasts! I think we need to organized a Chio playdate at the zoo or something...

Rebecca said...

Yeah, I am so glad that you finally posted! You guys are cute as ever. I had no clue that you got braces... that is one family update I haven't gotten. You'd be surprised how many adults these days get them. It will be worth it I am sure! Hope all is well!

Tandy Family said...

well, its about time! I've missed being able to check in, I hope you keep it up!! Cute pics!

Mandy Lowry said...

Linds~
Your daughter is a mini YOU!! She is so beautiful and looks exactly like you!

Jess said...

I am so glad you decided to post more pics! I can't believe how old your kids look!! We are going to WA for Christmas so we will miss you this Christmas Eve. We should get together for dinner sometime!